Monday, October 23, 2017

October update

Greetings everyone!
A few posts back I said that I wanted to post at least once a month here and I succeeded for a couple months but then dropped off again until my last post in September. I'm a little bummed at my lack of posting but ultimately I just have to try again.

I know the main reason for lack of posting is that when I want to assemble a post I really like inserting images and hyperlinks to add to the content or aid in giving anyone who reads this something interesting and engaging. The problem is currently I end up having to use my phone and the Blogger app to assemble posts and while it's functional it is a far cry from doing it on my laptop.

So obviously the answer is going forward I will try to utilize both. Simple update posts I will do here on the phone and more complex, in depth posted will be done at home where I can make them as filled with stuff as I please.

I do, at this time, post more often on Facebook and Instagram so look for me there and if you haven't already "liked" my pages, I would be honored to have you in my social media circle.

I am also planning on setting up a "Tailgate" post where I will have a list of things I have for sale. I'm doing this in the short term rather than selling on Etsy for a variety of reasons. As inventory changes (meaning if inventory sells) I will update the list.

Thank you so much for the support and I look forward to sharing much more with you!