Thursday, October 1, 2020

Gearhead - Beadlock Texas Pecan Roast

Greetings my fellow Fox River Roustabouts and welcome back to the shop. It is about time for another coffee review and since it’s International Coffee Day I figured let's roll!! Today I will be reviewing Gearhead’s “Beadlock Texas Pecan Roast” coffee. This is part of the sample pack I purchased from Gearhead a while back. I have several friends who own Jeeps and it’s because of them that I knew a beadlock is a device used, especially on vehicles built for rough offroad use, it helps keep the bead of the tire seated in the rim when the tire is experiencing abnormal stress. Often when off roading in rocky terrain drivers will decrease the pressure in their tires to allow the softer tires to grip the available surfaces a little better. If they did this without a beadlock there is a chance the tire could pop off the rim and cause a real problem. This coffee definitely got a grip on me. Enjoy.